Admission startedRegister now for your child’s great future! Plus One Admission Now Open!
Our school is now accepting plus one admission applications for the upcoming academic year. We follow the national curriculum, which offers numerous benefits to our students, including an active framework for learning and preparation for national-level examinations. If you’re interested in securing admission for your child, register now for a hassle-free experience. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to shape your child’s future with a quality education. Apply for plus one admission now!
- Admissions open for Play Class, KG 1 and KG 2, and Grade 1 to Grade 11.
- The right age of admission to Play School is 2.5 years, Foundation Stage 1 is 3.5 years, Foundation Stage 2 is 4.5 years, and Grade I is 5.5 years as of June 1 of every year.
- Prior to admission, registration is mandatory. Duly completed forms are to be submitted along with the registration fees of Rs.1000/-. Mere submission of the registration forms does not guarantee admission to the school. Registration Forms can either be downloaded from the website or obtained from the school office.
- Application forms are available only at the school. Forms should be submitted along with the first term fee of the academic year.
- At the time of admission, the student’s original Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card/Passport, Conduct Certificate, Transfer Certificate (if any), and 2 passport size photographs have to be submitted along with the completed Admission Form.
- All students who seek admission for Grades 1 to 11 will have to appear for a diagnostic test to qualify for admission. The questions will be based on the general syllabi.
- Sibling concessions are taken into consideration.
Way to pay
- The academic fee structure is inclusive of all the services provided by the school. That includes tuition fee, transportation, lunch, and co-curricular activities. The fee is collected in four equal quarterly installments and it can be paid in cash/cheque/demand draft in favor of The Oxford School. The facility of card swiping is also available at school.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted. The fee schedule is also subject to change from year to year at the discretion of the school management.
- Parents’ interests and academic inputs are always welcome at our school to maximize the inherent talents of every child.
Books and uniforms will be distributed from the school before the school re-opens and the cost has to be paid separately.
Our News & Announcements
As the new academic year begins, it is important for teachers at Oxford School Calicut to be prepared to guide their students in the best way possible. This guide is designed to help teachers at our school to start the new academic year on the right foot and ensure a...
Experiential learning is a method of education that involves learning through experiences, rather than simply through lectures or reading. It is a hands-on approach to learning, where students actively engage in activities that allow them to apply theoretical...